It is never too early to begin planning for your golden years and what will happen when you are no longer here. At Messer & Messer Law Offices, we believe it is important to have a comprehensive plan in place, so you can rest assured that your wishes will be followed and your loved ones will be taken care of.
We have more than 50 years of experience with estate planning issues in Florida. You can rely on our lawyers to provide you with practical and straightforward advice, geared toward getting the job done for you and your family. Our estate and probate paralegal, Alexandra Cormier, has years of experience in this area.
Why wait another day? Our firm can help you with all of your estate planning needs. Call 772-879-3000 or toll-free 866-789-9936 to arrange a consultation with our firm.
No, you won't. It is dangerously easy to avoid planning for the future. This cycle keeps repeating until it is too late to plot an effective course for your estate because the future is already here.
From helping people get their estate planning started to helping families administer their loved one's estate, we do it all. We have the knowledge and resources to handle your simple and complex estate-related tasks such as:
- Creating reliable estate plans
- Establishing powers of attorney
- Drafting health care directives
- Producing living wills
- Will contests and estate litigation
- Estate administration and probate
The most important thing you need to know about us is that we will never oversell you. We will help you craft an estate plan that meets the unique needs of you and your family. For many, a simple will is all it takes to protect their future.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bicycle And Pedestrian Accidents
- FAQ On Vehicle Accidents
- Injuries Caused By Drunk Drivers
- Motorcycle Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Who Pays My Medical Expenses After An Accident?
- Personal Injury
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Child Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- FAQ On Personal Injury Claims
- Dog Bites
- Defective Products
- Negligent Security
- Premises Liability Slip And Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Divorce And Family Law
- Three Things To Know About Property Division
- Estate Planning And Administration
- Health Care Directives/Powers Of Attorney
- Wills And Trusts
- Representative Verdicts And Settlements