It is no secret that half of all marriages in the United States end in divorce. Most people will go through a divorce or some other family law problem in their life, but we understand that when it happens to you, it is not uncommon to feel very alone.
You are not alone. At Messer & Messer Law Offices, our compassionate Fort Pierce, FL divorce attorneys will help you and your family put your problems behind you and move forward to a better life.
Are you interested in beginning the divorce proceedings? Concerned about how it will affect your children? Contact our attorneys online or call us at 772-879-3000 or toll-free 866-789-9936 today to schedule a consultation.
Our Fort Pierce, FL lawyers understand that each legal problem you are experiencing is as different as you and your family. We will bring a compassionate and focused approach in representing you in a variety of family law matters, including:
- Divorce, including property division and spousal support
- Parental issues like custody, adoption, paternity and support
- Prenup agreements
- Modification of existing court orders for custody and visitation, or child or spousal support
- Estate planning and probate, including the creation of a will and durable power of attorney to protect you and your family's interests
No matter what your concerns, our experienced team of Fort Pierce, FL lawyers and paralegals will be with you every step of the way, offering personalized legal advice.
Members of our legal team have done a significant amount of pro bono work assisting individuals with divorce and other family law issues. We are here to carefully listen to your concerns and help you through this difficult time.
Contact our Port St. Lucie and Fort Pierce area family law lawyers online today to arrange a consultation. We offer reasonable quotes for representation, serving clients throughout Florida.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bicycle And Pedestrian Accidents
- FAQ On Vehicle Accidents
- Injuries Caused By Drunk Drivers
- Motorcycle Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Who Pays My Medical Expenses After An Accident?
- Personal Injury
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Child Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- FAQ On Personal Injury Claims
- Dog Bites
- Defective Products
- Negligent Security
- Premises Liability Slip And Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Divorce And Family Law
- Three Things To Know About Property Division
- Estate Planning And Administration
- Health Care Directives/Powers Of Attorney
- Wills And Trusts
- Representative Verdicts And Settlements