At Messer & Messer Law Offices, we are proud of our strong track record of achieving verdicts and settlements for injury victims in the Treasure Coast region of Florida. We have earned our reputation as the firm that gets the job done and look forward to helping you and your family recover after suffering an injury due to negligence.
It is important to move quickly to preserve your rights as a victim. To speak directly to a lawyer about your potential personal injury claim, call 772-879-3000 or toll-free 866-789-9936 for a free initial consultation.
Injury victims in Fort Pierce, FL and surrounding communities have come to count on our team's unmatched personal service and responsiveness. Our father and son team of attorneys, Roger N. Messer and Steven A. Messer, will provide you with the personal attention you deserve as you seek a resolution to your legal problems.
We have a strong track record of success in personal injury cases, pursuing claims stemming from:
- Dangerous or defective items, including equipment and chemicals
- Ineffective or insufficient security
- Accidents involving cars or trucks
- Mismanaged property or other issues with premises
- Animal attacks and dog bites
- Serious spinal injuries and lasting brain damage, including those leading to death
- Other life-altering injuries
If you have suffered an injury due to the carelessness or recklessness of another individual or corporation, it is important to have a law firm you can trust to look out for your interests and obtain the compensation you deserve. Let us begin by answering your questions.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bicycle And Pedestrian Accidents
- FAQ On Vehicle Accidents
- Injuries Caused By Drunk Drivers
- Motorcycle Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Who Pays My Medical Expenses After An Accident?
- Personal Injury
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Child Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- FAQ On Personal Injury Claims
- Dog Bites
- Defective Products
- Negligent Security
- Premises Liability Slip And Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Divorce And Family Law
- Three Things To Know About Property Division
- Estate Planning And Administration
- Health Care Directives/Powers Of Attorney
- Wills And Trusts
- Representative Verdicts And Settlements